Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Father

My Father name is Pralhad Thapa. He is one of the greatest father of the world. He spend his most time with me by teaching thise subjects which I don't  know.He is 47 years old. He always suggest me to do tight things only. His favourite food is Nepalese food i.e. Rice, Dal, Pickle and vegetables and meat. He loves to play football. He's mother name is Kanchi Thapa. His father name is Nar Bahadur Thapa.He was born in 05/o2/2002. He's favorite teacher is Purna Man Shakya. He spends his childhood in SHAKHU. He likes to drink pure milk.He likes to watch T.V. 

Sometimes I used to speak rude to my father but at the end I regret the anger and always want to spread happiness with my father as well as with my family and yes I Love You Dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment